The opposite end of the tool is designed to poke the hole, removing any blockage that might be left in your device. If that wasn’t enough, you can attach or insert the poker end of the tool into a hollow cotton swab to clean the INSIDE of the pipe. You can also go in through the carb hole and clean around the bowl. Works just like the Pipe Pal™ but it’s bigger and longer and that’s good, right?
Instructions for Use:
- Remove the Happy Daddy tool from the packaging. We know you can do it.
- Plunge the blade into the glass device. Don’t worry, our patent-pending blade helps prevent over-forcing and won’t scratch the glass.
- Twist the tool in circles around the edges of the device – clockwise or counterclockwise. It’ doesn’t matter.
- The tool will gather up all the gross stuff in there.
- Dump out the gunk.
- Poke the pointy end of the tool into the device to clear the hole.
- Cut off the end of tone of the cotton swabs (you’ll want a longer piece) and stick it onto the narrow end of the tool with your favorite cleaner. You can make bends in the cotton swab to use to get any remaining nastiness off your device.
- Throw the used cotton swab away.
- Dance your Happy Dance to rejoice in the cleanliness of your smoking apparatus.